Welcome to the official 2019 MEED Projects Awards in association with Mashreq media hub.
On this hub, you will find access to all of the press releases, Winners' assets, photos from the Gala Awards Ceremony and more!
Gala ceremony photos
Click here to visit our official photo gallery to view all the pictures from the gala ceremony.
Below you can find a list of all of the press releases announcing the winners being issued by MEED in both English and Arabic.
You can use the below releases as drafts to create and issue your own individual press releases.
In the press
Below you can find a list with all the links of the press releases announcing the national winners both in English and Arabic.
GCC winners announced
- UAE - Al Bayan 30th April 2019
- UAE - Gulf Today 25th April 2019
- UAE - Al Ittiihad 28th April 2019
- Bahrain - Al Bawaba 30th April 019
- Bahrain - Al Bilad 28th April 2019
- Bahrain - Al Watan 27th April 2019
- Oman - Oman Observer 30th April 2019
- Oman - Al Bawaba 28th April 2019
- Oman - Times of Oman 27th April 2019
- KSA - Saudi Gazette 30th April 2019
- Regional - Gulf Construction 28th April 2019
- Regional - Trade Arabia 29th April 2019
- Regional - Al Press 28th April 2019
- International - MSN 27th April 2019
- International - Construction Show 29th April 2019
National winners announced
- Construction Shows 19th March 2019
- MSN 18th March 2019
- Business Intelligence ME 19th March 2019
- Trade Arabia 19th March 2019
- Al Fajr 20th March 2019
- Al Bayan 19th March 2019
- Al Watan 20th March 2019
- Al Khaleej 30th March 2019
- Zawya Thomson Reuters 19th March 2019
- Middle East Events 19th March 2019
- The UAE News 31st March 2019
- UAE News 247 31st March 2019
- Times of Oman 30th March 2019
“The general category had everything from infrastructure works all the way through to the public realm and huge private projects as well; so a great diversity in there; a great range of skills being shown by the entrants and a really good representation for where the region is going in terms of the progress. Overall, the MEED Project Awards are very consistent and very well procured.”Jason Burnside, Partner, Godwin Austen Johnson
“The quality across the board at the MEED Projects Awards was very high; and is a true testament to the activity in the region. Overall, excellent quality!”Ryan McPherson, Regional Director, EICUK Middle East
“In the past, particularly in this region we have seen a lot of projects that focus on the brick and mortar and the aesthetics of the actual building. Now we are seeing a shift that highlights the performance of the building, lifecycle costs, sustainability and how buildings influence people and what experiences the buildings create. And this is exactly what we are seeing in the project entries this year. So it is a really great shift; very positive projects and really exciting!”Robert Jackson, Director, RICS
“The judging process was fantastic. We were encouraged to have healthy, engaging discussions and the process allowed us to arrive at an amicable solution whilst picking the winners”Aymen Hachaichi, Vice President, Corporate Finance, APICORP
Have a look at all the judges comments here
PR & marketing guide for 2019 winners
The below is a guideline of some simple steps you can take to maximize your marketing efforts to boost your company’s profile as a result of your recent success.
- Add the banner to your email signatures; this is an easy way to immediately start communicating your success
- Are you updating/ordering new corporate stationery, add the awards banner to your corporate letterhead and company brochures
- Use the banner in any advertising you have planned to highlight your success in your own marketing campaigns
- Upload the awards banner to your website
Use of ‘MEED Projects Awards in association with Mashreq’ banners
- Send an internal announcement/newsletter – to your whole team and head office
- Arrange a company meeting or add the announcement to the agenda of an existing meeting to congratulate everyone and explain the awards programme.
Internal team motivation
- Reward the person/team who took the time and effort to complete the nomination process for the awards
- Issue a press release in English and/or Arabic to your network of media contacts
- Send a note to your existing clients and potential clients to announce your success
- Send a note to all your key suppliers to thank them for their support and contribution to your success
- Email us a testimonial at email@example.com on how you and your team felt when you heard you had become a winner and what becoming a winner means to you. We will communicate your testimonial through the awards website and future marketing collateral.
- Post your announcement on your Linkedin profile
- Send a message with your announcement to key stakeholders / clients / partners / suppliers
- Post an announcement on the MEED Linkedin group
- Follow the @meeddubai twitter account and we’ll follow your profile. Tweet the announcement with #MPA2019 and we will re-tweet your posts
For further information contact your respective Account Manager:
P: +971 (4) 818 0357
P: +971 (4) 818 0355
Marissa Bautista De Guzman
P: + 971 (4) 818 0352
For general queries regarding marketing and press opportunities, please contact:
P: +971 (4) 818 03 17